In the field of new technologies, as in industry or services, the company's development abroad has become a major source of growth, and for some even the main market to conquer.
However, the negotiation of contracts with foreign partners is complex, and a source of specific risks, such as the invalidity or inapplicability of certain clauses, due in particular to the law applicable to the contract, or the method of dispute settlement (foreign courts, arbitration) chosen by the parties.
As a long-standing member of the GREX (International Trade Centre of the Grenoble Chamber of Commerce and Industry), LECLÈRE & LOUVIER AVOCATS is one of the few law firms in Grenoble to have the necessary resources to assist you in this export development.
LECLÈRE & LOUVIER AVOCATS law firm helps you to set up the legal tools you need to successfully conquer foreign markets.
We naturally work in English, and can assist you in negotiating, drafting, and/or validating:
- Pre-agreements (NDA, MOU, letters of intent);
- Partnership or collaboration agreements (R&D agreements, consortium; co-development, etc);
- licensing agreements or assignment of intellectual property rights (trademarks, patents, software, designs) and/or know-how,
- distribution or international commercial agent contracts,
- and, in general, all the commercial contracts necessary for exporting your products or services.