Setting up your Company
The stage of creation of the company is obviously essential for the project leader.
Some project leaders choose to create their own company, using the "standard articles of association" available on the Internet, without these being really adapted to the particular situation of the project.
However, the choice of the company name and legal form of the company, the distribution of power between the founding partners, majority and minority, the powers of the directors, and the rules of governance are subjects that must be carefully examined because they can condition the future of the company.
Similarly, articles of association may sometimes contain "pathological" clauses, preventing, for example, the transfer of shares for several years, and thus the entry of new shareholders .
LECLERE & LOUVIER AVOCATS law firm helps you during the creation phase and provides the following services:
- Choice of the company name with regard to possible anteriorities (company name, trademark, domain names)
- Advice in the choice of the legal structure (SARL, SA, SAS)
- Drafting of by-laws adapted to the specific configuration of the project
- Formalities for the incorporation of the company
- Drafting of shareholders' agreements when necessary to secure relations between shareholders (exit clauses, terms and conditions for the transfer of shares, non-competition clause, securing intellectual property, etc.)
Later on, the firm can accompany the development of the Company throughout its life.